 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 530
Re: MonLUG's 6th Train Show, April 3rd and 4th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 00:06:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Tim Strutt wrote:

Mine are here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Apr-04/

Thanks for the pics, Tim. VERY Nice layout, lots of neat touches. The shopping
area came out nice! So did the bus terminal, and the castle area is really
really well done.

My only "complaint" is that much of the castle area uses MB brickwork. You can't
get that rounded corner effect with LEGO, but still...