 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 525
Re: MonLUG's 6th Train Show, April 3rd and 4th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 11:27:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Pierre Normandin wrote:
As a teaser, here are some pics we took from our previous show:

Pierre,
Absolutely Spectacular!!  I've look at some of your clubs postings in the past,
but spent some extra time this morning looking at the beautiful work you guys
do.  The detail and creativity is outstanding!  So original and innovative.  The
Amusement Park, the cars and trucks, I could go on and on .... there's so much
to look at overall and then the thing that really impresses me is little stories
(details) within each of the areas.
Oh how I wish Canada was closer .... I long to see your work in person.
I can't wait for you to post pics of the upcoming show.
Brian Darrow
IndyLUG