 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 353
Re: Thank you, STCUM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 02:22:36 GMT

"Martin Legault" <mlegault@nortelnetworks.com> wrote in message

http://members.nbci.com/bclairoux/subway.html

http://www.stcum.qc.ca/metro/m11.htm

Hi all,

tonigth I had to go down-town so I took the metro, was also going by Berri
station, since I had enough time, I did a stop by and Iain you can sleep • well
tonight, the ligth are lite behind the glass.

Martin

***** THERE EXISTS A GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! *****

Thank you Martin for your update. :)

(DID YOU HEAR THE TONES? Oh Martin, please tell me you heard the tones...
The train... it sings to me, in my little head, it's calling... it's calling
for me... Bwa haa haa!!)

I'm curious, what station did you park at? When I was in Montreal last
spring to visit La Ronde, the friend I met up with parked at Longueuil (I
took the train). I should start checking out which stations have parking and
that sort of thing.

I will never forget the first time I stood on the platform at Bonaventure
and saw the train on the oposite platform coming up, climbing as if it were
coming straight out of the earth. It just APPEARED. I saw the tyres.

I had to sit down.

And then. And just, *THEN*.

The train, it... it began to accelerate.

And those three, gentle, glorious tones... those three, echoing, perfect,
angelic, choiral, heavenly tones, completly engulfed me as it just... it
left...

How can I wait until November...

    Iain