 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 350
Re: Thank you, STCUM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 15:42:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Iain Hendry writes:
http://members.nbci.com/bclairoux/subway.html

I've been in... some sort of bodily shock for the last... I'd guess hour,
going through these images.

I can't even begin.

DRAT and Double Drat.... its not letting me access to those pictures :(
I did come across this...

http://www.stcum.qc.ca/metro/m11.htm

I thought that was very lovely picture of a stainglass window over the tracks..

Come November, when Calum and I make the trek to the big M, I will not
exist. I simply WILL NOT EXIST. I think I'll vanish at Verdun.

I swear that staiton is going to eat me.

   Iain

In that case, I may have to keep you company :) to make sure you don't!!!!

Benjamin Medinets