 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 120
  Train1 a Toronto

Bonjour messieux, Vous avez manque un evenement super avec ce train1. Ca a ete une journee memorable, le fait de pouvoir jaser avec d'autre, voir leur projets, etc. Tous les participant sont cools, meme qu'il y avait un australien qui etait present (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: Train1 a Toronto

(...) par (...) Hi Martin, I could understand about 25% of that, but I got the gist of it. And I did see my name in there. <grin> I must say your VIA trains were the most impressive Train MOC's at the show. That curved hill for the track and the (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: Train1 a Toronto

(...) Tous (...) present (...) les (...) pleine (...) Hi Tim, thanks for the comment on my MOC, I don't think I say it before but you also have some nice building, like your timber house that you put on "my" land. What you need to bring? 1. youself (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)