 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 123
Re: Train1 a Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 10:32:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Martin Legault writes:
Bonjour messieux,

Vous avez manque un evenement super avec ce train1. Ca a ete une journee
memorable, le fait de pouvoir jaser avec d'autre, voir leur projets, etc. • Tous
les participant sont cools, meme qu'il y avait un australien qui etait • present
et Tim Strutt de ParLUGment.

Sans compter le fun que l'on a eu a faire circuler les trains, et oui pour • les
voyeurs, il y a eu quelques crash et vol plus ou moins planner se terminant • par
un super crash.

Il y a deja une page de photo sur le net:
http://24.141.26.239/rtl0105.htm

je crois que vous n'aurez pas de peine a reconnaitre mes MOC et ceux inspirer
de Pierre. Pour ceux qui ce pose la question, oui mes cheveaux etait en • pleine
forme et avec tous leurs morceaux.

Martin

Hi Martin,

I could understand about 25% of that, but I got the gist of it.
And I did see my name in there. <grin>
I must say your VIA trains were the most impressive Train MOC's at the show.
That curved hill for the track and the expanded train station were awesome
too. And your farm was very professional looking. Excellent work.
It was very nice meeting you, and I hope we get to meet again soon.
Could you post information about your upcoming MonLUG meeting, with
directions, time, etc? En englais, s'il vous plait?
Is there anything that I should bring if I attend?
And do you guys have a website at all? I tried to search through all the
old postings, but I didn't see anything.
TTYL. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)

p.s. I deny any responsibility for those accidents on the way back to Ottawa.

Hi Tim,

thanks for the comment on my MOC, I don't think I say it before but you also
have some nice building, like your timber house that you put on "my" land.

What you need to bring?

1. youself
2. digital cam
3. some MOC (if you want)

normally for our meeting we set a building project and we all create our
version of that but I don't think that we set some for this one (correct me if
I'm wrong guy).

I'm sorry but we don't have a web site yet.

for direction, I have to ask Emmanuel the direction for his place myself, but
you can come to my appartment (I'll e-mail direction to you) and we can go in
my car, it's about 30-45 minutes east of where I live.

Martin