 Organizations / Canada / 41 (-5)
  VicLUG group

My apologies -- I just noticed that I forgot to create a group for VicLUG in the .org.ca area... For the links bar, is there an official VicLUG website? --Todd (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Looking for a 5580 "Highway Rig"

Hi, I was wondering if anyone here knows where I could find a Model Team 5580 Highway Rig. If possible I would perfer it be unopened or at least with all the parts, stickers, instructions, etc. Thanks Ben (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: Curved Road Plates

(...) (3) green, 3-bay, numbered split driveways (old firehouses...) (3) grey, 3-bay, numbered split driveways (1) blue with large island in the center (10) grey, straight roadway (4) grey, freight pullouts All are 10" x 10". -Z- (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: Curved Road Plates

(...) Yes, actually. Those are the ones, and I could use another set (or two), although I'm not desperate for it. The TRU's up here are coming up empty on anything that isn't a straight road plate (and even then, there's only 1 store with any (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Curved Road Plates

Oops, this message was supposed to go in the NALUG group. Sorry. -Adam (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact