 Organizations / Canada / 18
  Re: Edmonton Train Show Sept. 23 & 24

(...) Agreed. Automating the station would be better. I may not have time to build the warehouse either... (...) We could just lay the track on the plates without sticking either the straights or the curves to the plates. I saw this done on the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: Edmonton Train Show Sept. 23 & 24

On Thursday, August 03, 2000 12:12 PM Michel Magnan wrote: Oops, I forgot the address, it is the Edmonton Aviation Heritage Building at 11410 Kingsway Avenue. (...) You are right, at least a few lengths of completed roadway, we will aim for that. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.ca)