 Organizations / Australia / 952
  LegO'Z 2000.QLD.01

Yesterday the gang from SEQ had there first meeting, and I think we all agreed it was a success. Attendees included myself, Mark Harrison (our wonderful host), Timothy Gould, Kerry Raymond, Melody Brown, and Peter Parsons. Bringing along our faves, (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  Group Minifig Photot at Studfest (was Re: LegO'Z 2000.QLD.01)

(...) Congrats guys. (...) A group minifig photo - this sounds like a cool idea. Lord knows most of the unstudly Studs don't consider ourselves at all photogenic, but a group minifig photo might be tenable. Since the next Studfest is next Sunday, (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Group Minifig Photot at Studfest (was Re: LegO'Z 2000.QLD.01)

  Re: Group Minifig Photo at Studfest

(...) I don't know what *you're* going to do with it, but if *I* were there, *I* would be eyeing off that large grey baseplate standing idle in the corner so bad he'd be shifting uncomfortably from stud to stud. Who wants great big hull plates for (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)