 Organizations / Australia / 918
Re: Studfest 2000: Part the fifth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 06:14:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Low writes:

How chapel-ish is your thingie Richard? More chapel-ish or town hall-ish?

Its actually rather fortified abbey-ish.  I feel some warrior monks coming
on...

I'll try to post a pic or two this weekend.

Anyway, I've just finished a 32x32 church that might be useful as general
scenery, or could lead the battle into the beautifully TL3 zone of
sectarianism (with each side claiming a superior understanding of the Hand).

I love this idea.  Maybe this BrikWars will involve two seperate battles in
the same theatre.  Perhaps the Historic Order of the Beigemen will be
conducting their annual March remembering Bonnie Baron Block , stridently
through the strife-torn, largely hungry, downtrodden and extremely not
Beigemen parts of the town.  Fun and frivolity ensues.

Water would also provide a for a ship or two as scenery.

And perhaps a small dock and some fishermen and a houseboat or two and a few
adorable little cottages on stilts...

Mmmmmm.  Sounds good.  Sounds like a naval firing range......

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...