 Organizations / Australia / 637
  Tips on how to make transactions more successful (was Re: Dopey ebay seller!

I responded to this offline because Mark sent me an email with no indication that it was also a post. Sigh. THis post is a copy and amplification of those offline remarks. EVERYONE, Please, PLEASE, stop this annoying and wasteful habit of sending (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Tips on how to make transactions more successful (was Re: Dopey ebay seller!

Hi All, I'm happy to respect Larry's personal wish not to receive a copy of any response I or anyone makes to any post he places on the newsgroups but please DO continue to send me a copy of any replies to my posts on the newsgroups, that includes (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Tips on how to make transactions more successful (was Re: Dopey ebay seller!

Maybe I'm tilting at windmills here... (...) response I (...) continue to (...) But I am not going to do that either. I post using the web interface. Mailing a post seems to me to defeat the purpose of a newsgroup, as well as adding a lot of extra (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.market.theory)

  E-Mailing Postings (was Re: Tips on how to make transactions more successful)

In lugnet.org.au, Larry Pieniazek writes: <snip> (...) Kudos to Larry for making me check my dictionary. :-) Ironically, it's not even there (or in my Word97 spell-check) The closest word listed is equanimity, (composure) but I can extrapolate from (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general)