 Organizations / Australia / 365
Re: Upcoming Studs BrikWars -- new Rules?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 12:57:24 GMT

What about the horse?  Where's the horse?  (Can be substituted white ninja
outfit, with man's head and one of those black women's hair with ponytail  as
appropriate).
Powers: can turn into horse
Weaknesses: complete imbecile
Monkey -- powers: as above; limitation: as above

Pigsy -- powers: strength, spells that always go wrong;
limitations: lust, gluttony [any food or women will distract him for 1-3 • turns]

Sandy -- powers: strength, bonuses in water (nearly invincible);
limitation: clumsy

Any ideas on overall CP values?

--Dave L