 Marketplace / Auctions / 6319
6318  |  6320
Subject:
eBay Auctions Sets, Parts, and Minifigsd..... Still very cheap!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 23:49:42 GMT

Hello everyone,
    I have many eBay auctions running right now. I have 24 in all. 12 ending
in four days, and 12 ending in 9 days.

I have 12 Mint Set Lots listed, ranging from 1995 to 1998. All start at 0.01
but some may have gone up. These include Aquazone, Western, Castle and town
sets. They all end on Sunday, 23rd July.

I also have 8 Minifig lots and 4 Part lots. These include Explorien figures,
ninja figures, wild west figures, town figures, orange flames, palm tree
leaves, castle plants and half arches. They all started at 0.01, and most are
still going very cheap.

Check out the full list at:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=winkel99

Regards,