 Organizations / Australia / 364
363  |  365
Subject:
Islanders wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 12:28:04 GMT

Hi all,

Noticed a 6278 Enchanted Island offered in market.b-s-t for US$40, and I was
wondering if anyone has this or other Islander sets available locally. I'm
mainly interested in the 'figs, foliage and fauna (in that order), and I'd
consider trading some of my mid-80s castle minifigs and accessories for these.

thanks,
Dave