 Organizations / Australia / 277
Re: Typical Target!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 00:33:52 GMT

Santosh Bhat wrote in message ...
Targets don't seem to be in anyones good books anymore.
If you're after a good deal pricewise for Lego, nothing beats Big W. They
usually have a good range of items too.

Agreed, Target are only good for their mistakes (i.e. The half price SW Lego
sale), it's a pity that bungle didn't teach them anything. Oh, wait, that's
right, it didn't help sell SW sets as hardly anyone noticed because the
marked prices were the same. D'oh!!!

Big W's Impulse sets are fantastic. I recently bought 32 copies of 1181, I
can't believe how many useful pieces that got me for only $60! Admittedly I
have a use for all the astronauts.

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164