 Organizations / Australia / 278
277  |  279
Subject:
Want to buy/trade for: Wedge 4x4 Triple
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 01:43:27 GMT

http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/6069.gif

I am looking for large numbers of this part (up to 240 pcs). I am interested
in all colours, most especially white (I'd like to have up to 120 white and
120 of the other colours).

-There are 4 in green in 7171 Mos Espa Podrace.

-There is 1 in red in 7134 A-Wing Fighter. Does anybody know if it appears
in red anywhere else? I think that it might, but I'm not sure.

-There is 1 in light grey with printing in 7150 X-Wing fighter.

-There is 1 in dark grey with printing in 7111 Droid Fighter.

-There is 1 in light grey in 6491 Rocket Racer.

-There are either 4 or 5 in 6982 Explorien Starship. Does anybody know if it
appears in white anywhere else? I have two 6982's but ten white wedge
pieces. If they aren't all from the 6982's then I'd love to know where else
they come from. A Spaceport set, maybe?

-It appears in dark grey in a set, but I don't know which one. I haven't
seen any in blue or yellow, but I'd certainly like some.

The above sets (especially the 6982) are all currently available in Oz which
is why I'm posting here. I know there are a few Space heads around that will
buy a few 6982's from Toyworld at $60 or $70 each, and I would like to know
from them whether they'd be willing to trade/sell the wedge pieces. Due to
the sheer number I want, I'd only trade for quantites of at least 4 or else
it'll be too expensive and I'd probably be better off buying 6982's myself!
Except if you're in Melbourne and are coming to LegOz 2000.4 on Sunday, in
which case I'll trade for whatever you've got.
In return, there are brand new pieces from either set 6036 or 6441,
available in reasonably large quantities (between 10 and 20, depending on
the part). Obviously some parts from those sets might not be for trade, but
a lot of good ones are. For example:

- White Convex space walls (80 of them!)
- Printed and non-printed black castle walls
- Red long antennae
- Yellow and black articulated arms
- Red octagonal corner bricks
- Tan 16x32 baseplates
- Large arch 1x12x3 in grey (20 of them!)
- Royal Knight soldiers (up to 10 for trade)
- Divers canopies (well, some people like them. One of the reasons I bought
20 of the set!)

Feel free to look through the Brickshelf database and see what else is in
the set, or even ask me if you think the part you want is probably in 6441
or 6036. If you want anything and you're coming to LegOz 2000.4 then let me
know before Sunday so I can bring it along.
If there isn't enough interest here I'll probably take it overseas to
buy-sell-trade, but I'll start here to try and keep costs down, and to keep
as much Lego as possible in Oz where it belongs ;-)

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/