 Organizations / Australia / 275
Re: Typical Target!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 11:25:57 GMT

My local Toyworld had one hell of a time getting the 2000 catalogue off the
ordering division in Melbourne - took them over a month to get it, but they
eventually received it.  And yes, it was free, as stated somewhere else.

If Target BSes you about having to put a price on everything, let them know
TLG have intentionally put it out as a free catalogue and that you'll be
taking the matter up with both TLG and the ACCC.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Peter Parsons <guns@asgard.net.au> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.au, Mark Harrison writes:
Beat this.

Our local target store not only has been trying to sell the lego 2000
catalogue (No.1) for 50 cents but has increased the price to 54 cents
(incl. GST).

Mark H.

Hey Mark
        don't tell the local Lego rep as he told me he would take their • Lego
of anyone he found selling the book. I was talking to him the other day at
Target Buranda.( He actually told me it is the worse(exuse the spelling) • book
they have made)

Peter