 Organizations / Australia / 274
Re: There really are children reading these newsgroups.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 11:21:16 GMT

Last time I searched for LEGO Technic I got 150+ items back!!  You call that
quiet???  And that was yesterday, FYI.  :o)

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Peter White <aztekium@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

It's probably better to split the lot up.
Technic collectors will probably have a number of the sets already, so • would
not want the whole lot.
ebay seems a bit quiet at the moment, or is it just me ?

pw <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>