 Organizations / Australia / 19
  Re: Studly Sendoff

(...) That's green as in 'rains a lot'. Is that green noraml green, light green or that pastel paradisa green. (...) The UK gain is our loss, but I'm sure he'll be back with lots of Lego tales and useful hints/tips from seeing other AFOL groups at (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Studly Sendoff

Yes, Peter's going to blighty and that's <<expletive indicating passionate displeasure deleted>> irritating. Supporter of others, part of the team, and off building MOCs at the drop of a hat - a fine fellow with a contribution to make. Still, since (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.au)