 Organizations / Australia / 19
Re: Studly Sendoff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 23:15:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Santosh Bhat writes:
Everyone,

Peter Callaway will be leaving us soon, to greener pastures on the other side
of the world, and *gasp* in the other hemisphere.

That's green as in 'rains a lot'. Is that green noraml green, light green or
that pastel paradisa green.

I hope this gives him a chance to encounter much happier Lego Moments (and
couples, and forces, and flexible virtual joints ;)..

Peter's been a valuable contributor to the Aussie Lego movement, from LegOz.-1
up to date, and I'm sure he'll continue contributing, even though he's a bit
far to join us at our events.

The UK gain is our loss, but I'm sure he'll be back with lots of Lego tales
and useful hints/tips from seeing other AFOL groups at work/play.

It's kind of weird to think that one of the first members will actually be the
furthest away from us, but his Studs/LegOz membership will be just as valid
there as it is here, (as long as he doesn't form a break-away Studs English
chapter that comes down here every summer with their Balmy Studly Army)

So I just wanted to thank Peter for his great work, and to wish him the best
of luck In the UK

Yep, I'll miss that enthusiasm for anything Lego and his help at future Lego
shows, so thanks and keep in touch.

pete.w