 Organizations / Australia / 36
Re: Studly Sendoff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:39:48 GMT

Yes, Peter's going to blighty and that's <<expletive indicating passionate
displeasure deleted>> irritating.  Supporter of others, part of the team,
and off building MOCs at the drop of a hat - a fine fellow with a
contribution to make.

Still, since we were pretty virtual to begin with, it seems to me Peter's
just going virtual again, for a while.

Mind you, I'm still not impressed :-)

<<sound of slowly clanking gears indicates mind in action>>

I'm seeing a salute and a piping ashore at Port Block......

Richard
Still baldly going...