 Organizations / Australia / 1276
1275  |  1277
Subject:
Train questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 12:13:46 GMT

I have a few questions about Trains that I hope someone can answer.  I am
thinking of getting a train set from the U.S., the 4561, I know it is not
everyones favourite, but at least it will be a start.

1 - Do I just need to get a new plugpack for this from Lego?
2 - If so, does anyone know how much this will cost (I think that in the
U.S., Lego will send one for free)?

Or, has anyone seen the 4560 (Oz version of 4561), for less than $200?

Martin (S)