 Organizations / Australia / 1260
1259  |  1261
Subject:
Local happenings in Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 04:55:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Just a note to let people know that I've thrown together a bulletin board
type page, with essential links and upcoming events listed. Any suggested
improvements? I thought that the local LUG pages and this effort of mine
could be handy resource links for the loc.au and org.au webpages.

http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/~506/

--DaveL