 Organizations / Australia / 1223
  Re: Lego announcments

Hi Kerry, Australia is a small part of the Asia/Pacific Lego region which has its head office in Singapore. So if its coming to A/P then its definitely coming to Australia. Also, expect to be charged in US dollars. My friend at LA said this was (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Lego announcments

(...) NOOO...OOO OOO...OOO OOO...OOO OOO...OOO OOO...OOO OOO...OOO (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Lego announcments

(...) Why? Wouldn't L/A be handling the franchise so why should they charge us in USD instead of our own currency. Or is L/D going to be handled(and I use that word very loosely)by their parent US company in which case we may as well just buy it (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Lego announcments

I've been told that Lego Australia aren't involved with Lego Direct. They may provide some customer service but have nothing to do with orders or distribution of pieces. If the pieces don't come fron Denmark then probably Korea as has been the case (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Lego announcments

Mark Harrison wrote in message <3A331053.B3946E26@o...net.au>... (...) horrible (...) Well, that was my initial reaction too, but after carefully examining and using the bricks from the Podracer bucket, I have to say that I'm impressed - I can't (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Lego announcments

(...) Why should there be any difference ? A company with LEGO's quality control wouldn't operate there, if there were any concerns. North Korea would be a different kettle of fish. (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Lego announcments

(...) Lots of stuff is made in Korea. Indeed, probably lots of stuff with "made in Some Place Else" labels is made in Korea. They have a lot of ship building, car manufacturing (Hyundai, Daewoo, Kia), electrical appliances (LG, Goldstar) and a lot (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.au)