 Organizations / Australia / 1181
Re: MB at Chatswood TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 03:45:33 GMT

On the MOC front, I now have a 'purple' tank with Belville accessories.

I guess it is ideal for covert operations in a Korean fashion parade!

Although fact is stranger than fiction in this regard. Having had a close
encounter with the Swiss army (my German didn't extend to reading the sign
saying "No entry, army exercises in progress"), their camouflage uniforms
are bright green with bright pink splotches on them. Certainly we didn't
spot them until this guy with the gun jumped out of the bushes and started
yelling at us :-)

Kerry