 Organizations / Australia / 1179
1178  |  1180
Subject:
MB at Chatswood TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 23:29:59 GMT

Can't believe I'm talking about this but anyway...

Popped into Chatswood TRU on Saturday (last day of 25% off). The MB shelves
were full, with several large grey ships and the new transformer mechs. The
latter look almost interesting, except for the clone minifigs which are
irredeemably cheap and nasty.

--DaveL