 Organizations / Australia / 1167
    Re: 2879 Bi-planes and dingies (was re: MB aircraft carriers in Oz ) —Kerry Raymond
    (...) the (...) Being at work and hence without my aircraft carrier in front of me ... What ratio will that be to the standard MB aircraft carrier? Kerry (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.au)

        Scaling CVEs (was Re: 2879 Bi-planes and dingies) —Richard Parsons
   (...) Dunno, I scale more by eye than calipers. The flight deck is wide enough to get two of the planes (discussed elsewhere) side by side, matching what I see in WWII pics. I'm using all four of the MB carriers to hand for the flightdeck. Working (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.au)