 Organizations / Australia / 1009
Re: Sydneysider selling lots of Lego train stuff on ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 11:29:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.org.au, Santosh Bhat writes:
Well if they aren't going to join us merry folk, Then I have no choice but to
bid!

Hmmm I hope i get these ones! Especially the sleeper car to complete my red • and
yellow 7740 train!

oooooh and that station I've always wanted too!!!
Hmmm this is very interesting.

Well I've placed my bids, We'll see in two days time ey?

Congratulations Santosh, who now has some nice additions to his collection.
Pity you were sniped on the sleeper by an anagram(almost) of yourself.
But at least it was a Lugnetter.

Hope to see them at the next meeting.

Yep surely will!! I'll bring some 12V stuff then i think. I'm bit disappointed
i didn't get the sleep. I was sniped at the very end, shame I don't have a
cable connection! But i have the station now. SO i can go back to that day when
i was a wee 11yr old and I found out that Lego were stopping the 12V trains. It
was that station that i had saved up money for, but it wasn't on the shelf! (I
remember it was one of them Grace Bros Exhibitions)

I can go close that chapter of my Lego Train story now :)

Hope the last meet when ok, I'm keen for the next one.

Santosh

For the auction results, check seller - legoannie for completed auctions.

-pw