 Organizations / Australia / 993
Re: Sydneysider selling lots of Lego train stuff on ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 06:57:44 GMT

Well if they aren't going to join us merry folk, Then I have no choice but to
bid!

Hmmm I hope i get these ones! Especially the sleeper car to complete my red and
yellow 7740 train!

oooooh and that station I've always wanted too!!!
Hmmm this is very interesting.

Well I've placed my bids, We'll see in two days time ey?

Santosh
Who's living on two hours sleep each night for the past week to complete a
thesis!

In lugnet.org.au, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.org.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

Since someone was asking about getting into trains, I notice there are a
dozen or so Lego trains lots being auctioned on e-bay Australia by someone
in Sydney. Again, no connection with me in any way.

Better mention that it's 12V stuff. She(?) is auctioning town and accessory
sets as well. Bad luck she is selling, Santosh and Eli almost had a fellow
trainhead to add to the group.

pw