 Organizations / Australia / 1010
Re: How low will it go$$$
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 23:40:14 GMT
(canceled)

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: How low will it go$$$

(...) Try and get some of the green ninja sets available OS. A green ninja could be camouflaged against the turf. (...) We received a second shipment down here, maybe you'll get some more. A dozen sets seemed to be the allotment per store initially. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)