 Organizations / 349
    Re: Display your LUG's logo on LUGNET —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Suz, sounds great. I guess there are a few options for NELUG. Of course there is just the LOGO which I think is what I would prefer. (URL) there is a button with the logo. (URL) of course we have Bitter Bob as kind of a mascot (don't have any (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Display your LUG's logo on LUGNET —Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) Excellent. I like the first logo too. I can also add this text to the botton of the pale yellow box: NELUG™ and The NELUG Logo are trademarks of The New England LEGO® Users Group and its members. -Suz (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Display your LUG's logo on LUGNET —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Sounds great to me! Thanks, Eric Kingsley (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug)