 Organizations / 255
    Re: Age limitations —Eric Kingsley
   Now that I have had time to read and reread all of the posts in this thread and I have calmed to below boiling point I thought I would try and make a constructive post about some of my feelings about this issue. (Please note that I said "some of my (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug) !

        Re: Age limitations —Todd Lehman
   (...) Eeek -- "up or down"? -- was that a typo or do you mean up or down subject to certain circumstances such as bars? I hope NELUG doesn't even consider raising the basic requirement above 18... I have no problem with the limit being 21 for (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Age limitations —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Well I suppose I should explain. I pretty much said it that way because it is a option. I personally don't think its a good option and would not vote for any sort of increase in the limit. I also put it there because if we do vote to reduce (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)