 Organizations / 222
    Changes to LUGMAP available for review at Development site. —Eric Kingsley
   First, sorry for the crazy cross-posting of this article but I wanted to get everyone that requested a change to the maps all at once. I have set follow-ups to lugnet.org but please feel free to add relevent groups to your followup posts. This way (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.nl, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor) !

        Re: Changes to LUGMAP available for review at Development site. —Frank Filz
   (...) One thing which would be handy is links from focus pages for a region to all the other focus pages for the region. Also, an "up" link might be a good idea just in case someone links to a region page. (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.org)

        Re: Changes to LUGMAP available for review at Development site. —Eric Kingsley
     (...) Ahh! Yes great ideas I will add those in before I have Todd copy it to LUGNET. Thanks, Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) My Creations at: (URL) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.org)

        Re: Changes to LUGMAP available for review at Development site. —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Frank, Thanks once again for the suggestion. I have made the changes if anyone wants to check them out. (URL) am still waiting for nalug.ab.ca to go live and I am waiting for after this weekends rtlToronto meeting to see if they want any (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.org)

        Re: Changes to LUGMAP available for review at Development site. —James Brown
   (...) <snip> Oh! Wish I'd realized that... don't wait up for us. Odds are we'll have the domain registered (if it isn't already - Chris may have had a response by now), but it will be quite a while before we have content, or somewhere to host it. If (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.org)

        Re: Changes to LUGMAP available for review at Development site. —Eric Kingsley
   (...) OK no problem. A page is definitely no necessary. I will just wait until you have a site at nalug.ab.ca going. I was waiting till after the weekend anyway to see what comes out of the rtlToronto meeting. I would guess I will have Todd and Suz (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.org)