 Organizations / 223
Re: Changes to LUGMAP available for review at Development site.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 20:38:11 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:
1.  At the point you drill far enough into a map to have to choose an "area of
focus" I have made it more obvious that these are just thumbnail maps.  The
reason for separating the areas of focus is because in many cases groups that
have different areas of focus will overlap on a map.  This was the easiest way
for me to solve the problem.

One thing which would be handy is links from focus pages for a region to
all the other focus pages for the region. Also, an "up" link might be a
good idea just in case someone links to a region page.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com