 Organizations / 224
Re: Changes to LUGMAP available for review at Development site.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 21:00:56 GMT

In lugnet.org, Frank Filz writes:
Eric Kingsley wrote:
1.  At the point you drill far enough into a map to have to choose an "area
of focus" I have made it more obvious that these are just thumbnail maps.
The reason for separating the areas of focus is because in many cases groups
that have different areas of focus will overlap on a map.  This was the
easiest way for me to solve the problem.

One thing which would be handy is links from focus pages for a region to
all the other focus pages for the region. Also, an "up" link might be a
good idea just in case someone links to a region page.

Ahh! Yes great ideas I will add those in before I have Todd copy it to LUGNET.

Thanks,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/