 Organizations / 171
  Re: Can we have a Newsgroup for KIDLUG?

(...) All right, I'm still confused. Just read the "information package" of files that you put up today at... (URL) it answers a lot of questions (things like age groups, general purpose, etc.), but I'm still having trouble understanding what it's (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.org)

  Re: Can we have a Newsgroup for KIDLUG?

(...) Well, as you know, the internet, is an evergrowing tool for communication, and for the way we plan to run things, it can cover a much larger purpose over the web. We also plan om haveing information for kids, and not just the disscussion (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.org)

  Re: Can we have a Newsgroup for KIDLUG?

(...) OK, I just set this up. (...) All right -- well, good luck! -- sounds like a great thing if you can make it happen. Hopefully the new group will help some! --Todd (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.org)

  Re: Can we have a Newsgroup for KIDLUG?

(...) Oh, Thank You Thank You! Finally! (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.org)