 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 338
Re: I cannot post here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 19:21:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, David Koudys wrote:

Everyone seemed to get hacked or having issues with DoS attacks

Buncha heathens and/or script kiddies

One of my favourite sites was taken down--Least I could Do!

No Hottie today!!!

Dude, when I stopped checking, there hadn't been a new hottie there for weeks
and weeks.  Did it start back up again?

(now you know where all those Elin hits were coming from... frustrated LICDers)

++Lar

they didn't update the page for the hottie on the front page, but the daily
hottie forum has had new hotties for at least 2 weeks, though some weren't that
good...

in my opinion, of course.  some were reallly nice

Dave K