 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 314
Re: I cannot post here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 04:23:44 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Ross Crawford wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

this post should not appear since I am banned from .foo

(but I am back in .foo good graces so you see it.)

I hope someone else put you back, because I would think allowing banned
moderators to re-instate their own "good graces" is a BAD idea...

1) we don't have moderators, since LUGNET is not moderated.
2) I don't think we have a "who watches the watchers" problem here but thanks
for caring!
3) what you are seeing is testing, not implementation.
4) Chris is all wet. I may have to take his posting privs away here just to show
him what's what, haven't decided. (all in fun of course, and as a test... it
would be inappropriate to mess around like that for real)

See,  Lar  I know you TOO well,  even in .foo you have too much "holier
than thou" then to go mess'n with anyones priv's

I know where the "line" is.... even in .foo,   I can MOCK you all i
want, you would NEVER remove my posting ability, cause that would be an
abuse of your power.

NOW, if i went on and did my george carlin routine, and you told me to
stop, and i still did it, ~then~  you would (with a smile)  press the
big ol'' DELETED button.

but until then, I am still

Chris
King.