 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 330
Re: I cannot post here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 05:13:06 GMT

Ross Crawford wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Chris Magno wrote:

Ross Crawford wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Chris Magno wrote:

why are we all up so late (except you Ross, WHY aren't you W O R K I N G
!!!! )

Working is for the COMMON people! Hey I thought you were a king???? You should
KNOW that!!!! Hmmmmmmm I think I'm starting to disbelieve the king thing...

as KING i was asking why you (not being a king type) were NOT working!

HEY!! What makes you think I'm NOT a king type???? I mean I know the thing about
work being for the common folk, so I MUST be a king. QED.

you ~might~ be royalty, but KING......

you ain't

geesh!

That doesn't sound very kingly to me.

ROSCO

HA!  as KING i can make up words and have them added to the lexicon.
(is that a good king word?)

Chris
King