 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 265
Re: Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 13:27:35 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

b) You're not clever enough to cause a "dire emergency" anyway. Nor is Ivan. (1)

Hope that helps.

1 - that is NOT a dare

++Lar

lets just break down this last sentence:

-You're not clever enough

This is a slap in the face if I've ever heard one.  Any person would feel both
challenged and the need for vindication.

-cause a "dire emergency"

I'm not sure what would constitute a "dire emergency" on Lugnet.  I mean a dire
emergency for me personally, (for example) was last night while holding princess abby,
watching her project vomit (warm milk and apple sauce) several feet from where we were
standing.  to me That's a dire emergency. on lugnet..... hummmm  I'll have to think
about this.  feel free to offer some examples. (grin)

-Nor is Ivan.

see, it was one thing to insult me, but now your starting in on Ivan. I can not speak
for him, but I'll bet that even as we type this, he is scheming.

- 1 - that is NOT a dare

over all, this sounds like a gauntlet cast upon the unsullied faces of the good
citizens of .foo
It would not be unreasonable to demand satisfaction.

I'll accept lego, and/or certain types of swiss chocolate.

Chris
King