 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 264
Re: Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 23:08:21 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Chris Magno wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Frank Filz wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Frank Filz wrote:
To add to the confusion, this post will disappear for a short while. As you may
be about to guess, I also have the power, and want to try out the uncancel
feature...

Frank

Yup, uncancel works.

Frank

now, Ivan and I can say what we truely want, and when we get censored

LUGNET eschews censorship.

and the
post is deleted, all we have to do is be nice to Frank, and wham-o,

UN-DELETED!!!

I can't think of a scenario where that would happen.

a) Frank and I think alike in more ways than you might think... so he wouldn't
uncancel my cancel, assuming I *did* cancel, without checking with me first, and

b) You're not clever enough to cause a "dire emergency" anyway. Nor is Ivan. (1)

Hope that helps.

1 - that is NOT a dare

++Lar