 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 251
Re: Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 18:08:52 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, David Koudys wrote:

I can just see Larry, using his best Ahnold voice...

"Hasta Lavista!  Cancel THIS!" and he presses a button and message gets
cancelled.

Yes... tempting, isn't it... there are so MANY posts that are a waste of
electrons :-), but... no...

Seriously...

Cancelling posts without permission from their authors is a grave violation of
the trust that all users have in the sanctity of their words here at LUGNET and
(just as before when only Todd or Suz could do it) should not, and will not, be
done except in the gravest of emergencies, which I hope will be never.

Or at least few and far between.

That concludes this test, thanks everyone for your help.