 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 236
Re: a:\>DAVE K. is a big doofus >lpt1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 18:15:49 GMT

Dave guess what I JUST did.

go on.  GUESS.

..

give up?

well, its slow today.

I have a TRAILER LOAD of fake starch based snow.  very eco-friendly so
that if it gets into the wild it will do not harm.

its made from the starch and glutton of rice and wheat.

as part of my demo to clients I eat a handful of it to show how harmless
it is.

its very bland, and dry.

---------------------new thought ----------------------

yesterday, Monique (admin assistant) brought in some microwave popcorn,
and some powdered seasoning mix.

now, maybe its because i don't like the 'all dressed' flavor, but if you
flavor the snow with popcorn seasoning mix, the end result is not as
good as one might think.

it was not bad. but i don't think I'd do it again.

UNLESS i was starving and ate all my lunch for the day.

Chris
King (of town)