 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 235
Re: a:\>DAVE K. is a big doofus >lpt1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 18:09:19 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Chris Magno wrote:

<snip>

I have a link or two for you but if i post them I might violate the TOS.

<snip>

C U at the dinner tonite.

Chris
King

I think that my links weren't 'racy' enuf to violate the TOS.

And we're in off-topic.test.foo so who really comes here anyway, besides the
people belonging to the kingdom of foo.

So *cough cough* I hope I didn't violate the TOS

Dave K
-who really doesn't want to cause consternation in any admins and the like here
on LUGNET, for I am Dave, doer of good things where LUGNET's concerned (1)

1-hearken back to Sports Night (2)

2- what is it with me and quoting sitcoms today?