 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 147
Re: Foo is Moo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 23:07:38 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
news:HLL5uy.10zt@lugnet.com...
You are not the thread content arbiter here, I am. This is the second time • you
have tried to assert same, and you just ain't no curator.(1)

I challenge you to, (if you think you gots the m4d sk1llz (which you • don't)..).
go ahead. Show us what you got, f00.

Remove the picture that isn't Chris from the header of this forum, (if you • think
you can) or stop with your spurious claims about what's on and off topic • for
threads. But you ain't gonna do it cause you ain't got no sk1llz, and • you're
just a big <cat>.

1 - note, that technically, elsewhere in LUGNET, curation does not imply • thread
arbitration, but I claimed it does here first, and this ain't elsewhere in
LUGNET, this is .foo, f00.

Do I *REALLY* have to post everything TWICE for you? Geez!

You also might want to invest in this fine publication:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/louchy/Misc/dummies.jpg

Ivan