 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 144
Re: Foo is Moo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 20:21:19 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Ivan Louch wrote:

Pack your bags Chris - Foo is Moo!

You dare to challenge His Exaltedness? You overstep your place, for only Loyal
Subjects can properly mock the infernal silliness of the Mind of Mango.

To you and your bovine minions, I say...

"you goin' down, foo..."

and if you ask "in what sense"

I shall reply

"in the dead sense, foo".