 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 146
Re: Foo is Moo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:44:58 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Ivan Louch wrote:

Funny post or *not*, I must (as the Alpha Bovine)

Are you sure you're not the biggest animal of an entirely different sort?
(either feline or equine... you do the substitutions and see what you come up
with)

point out that the referenced post is off topic for the thread since
it did not contain any comments about the upcoming rtlToronto robotics
challenge.

You are not the thread content arbiter here, I am. This is the second time you
have tried to assert same, and you just ain't no curator.(1)

I challenge you to, (if you think you gots the m4d sk1llz (which you don't)..).
go ahead. Show us what you got, f00.

Remove the picture that isn't Chris from the header of this forum, (if you think
you can) or stop with your spurious claims about what's on and off topic for
threads. But you ain't gonna do it cause you ain't got no sk1llz, and you're
just a big <cat>.

1 - note, that technically, elsewhere in LUGNET, curation does not imply thread
arbitration, but I claimed it does here first, and this ain't elsewhere in
LUGNET, this is .foo, f00.

++Lar