 Off-Topic / Testing / 406
  Re: test

In article <MPG.11c26dadb1e5526...gnet.com>, richard.dee@virgin.net says... (...) of a repost. Having extolled the virtues of Gravity over Outlook Express, have found that Gravity has now crashed, whilst compacting the database. The database was a (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: test

(...) Have you ever considered the possibility that it's not your newsreader, it's your computer? At the very least, I'd be thinking about investing in some hardware for making backups. Steve "Do what I say, not what I do" Bliss (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: test

Once upon a time, (on Mon, 7 Jun 1999 16:22:38 GMT, to be precise!), Steve Bliss uttered the following profundities.... (...) I back-up once a fortnight. The whole C-drive to a 2nd drive, and critical files (such as work, ini files, the registry, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)