 Off-Topic / Testing / 409
Re: test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 16:22:38 GMT

On Fri, 4 Jun 1999 23:15:40 GMT, richard.dee@virgin.net (Richard Dee)
wrote:

In article <MPG.11c26dadb1e55262989682@lugnet.com>, richard.dee@virgin.net
says...
test

of a repost.
Having extolled the virtues of Gravity over Outlook Express, have found
that Gravity has now crashed, whilst compacting the database. The database
was a mere 120MB! So now going through the joy of re-subscribing, re-
downloading, etc. What joy!

Have you ever considered the possibility that it's not your newsreader,
it's your computer?

At the very least, I'd be thinking about investing in some hardware for
making backups.

Steve "Do what I say, not what I do" Bliss