 Off-Topic / Testing / 195
  Truly silly question

Greetings from the hinterland of computer support (aka Germany)- Since people actually read these test messages, I've got a silly question for somebody who's been in touch for the last three years: once I've downloaded the messages and read them, (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: Truly silly question

Hi! And welcome to lugnet, especially lugnet.off-topic.test. :) I'm sorry, I can't help you with Netscape. Gee, that makes me 0 for 2 in replies to you. :( Does it have anything to do with the fact that all the messages are still available from the (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: Truly silly question

(...) Try going into "VIEW" -> "MESSAGES" -> and setting it to "UNREAD". Hope that helps, sounds like the same problem I had early on here. (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: Truly silly question

(...) Hello, from Springfield, Missouri (pronounced miz-ER-ee but full of misery ;^) (...) It's not such a silly question. (...) You're wrong for thinking that Netscape thinks you're smart enough to have control over your own delete key. Go to the (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)